Hello, I’m Sarmad Gardezi who is leading this whole website as solo. Im professional How-to Tech Blogger & SEO Expert. At Techaratar im sharing guide for bloggers who are living a boss-free life or are currently moving in that direction.
Here is what you will find on Techaratar:
- 92% practical tips to create a blog & live your passion; the other 8% is for personal stories.
- Basic & advanced WordPress, SEO, and Social media marketing techniques.
- A community of like-minded bloggers
- Digital marketing tips for bloggers, freelancers & businesses.
- SML is appropriate for everyone with any kind of blog or website.
- Complete “How-To” of inbound marketing to increase traffic, sales & brand value.
- Exclusive WordPress Discount Coupon & deals. (How does getting discounts on some cool new tools sound?)
I bought the domain techaratar.com on september 25st, 2015 by borrowing a credit card from my friend. It was not easy to ask for a credit card from anyone, but we all have one such friend.
Something which started as a bit of fun turned out to be the biggest life-changing experience for me. In the last ten years, ShoutMeLoud has become more than just a popular blog.
With more than 300K million page views a month, it has made a positive impact on many people’s lives.
This blog’s popularity is not because of numerous awards or because it was featured in international Websites like forbes, entrepreneur & lifehacker.
Now im Official Google Cloud Community Member in Pakistan.
This community has helped numerous individuals to become their own boss through the internet. This is done by becoming financially independent first, and then experiencing the true meaning of life.
If you have never blogged before, don’t mistake it with just another thing. It’s an intense tool which can empower you beyond anything else as your words will reach out to everyone on every corner of the planet.
Techaratar is a community blog where I do allow bloggers to take part and contribute via guest posts. At the time of updating this page, more than 650+ bloggers have participated in our guest blogging program.